Protecting your privacy is important to us. The following provides information to help you understand how we collect, use and safeguard the personal information you provide to us on our site. Wine Legends collects, uses and stores personal information for the following purposes:
- Identifying its customers and potential customers, including their authorised representatives
- Processing orders or enquiries received, including via the website
- Supplying products, services or other benefits to be offered to customers
- Informing customers of marketing initiatives that may be of interest to them
- Marketing and market analysis (subject to consent)
- Sending advertising materials, newsletters, competition details and other promotional and commercial
- Developing and implementing initiatives to improve our products and services
Any additional purpose for the collection of personal information (not set out in this policy) will be identified at the time that the Company collects personal information from you, or as soon as practicable afterwards. Where possible, Wine Legends will collect personal information directly from the individual concerned. However, in some circumstances, the we may need to collect personal information from authorised third parties (for example, your representative). If we are not provided with all the required personal information, we may be unable to process your order or other enquiry.
Wine Legends collects your personal information in the following ways:
- When you log in to the Company’s website and/or online services
- When you enter any of the Company’s competitions and trade promotions
- When you contact the Company about its products and/or services
- When the Company supplies products and/or services to you; and
- When the Company responds to an enquiry from you
Except where indicated above, the Wine Legends will not disclose your personal information to a third party, unless:
- The disclosure is made as part of giving effect to a purpose for which the information was collected
- You have consented to the disclosure
- The third party is an external service provider that assists the Company operate the Company’s business and is a party to a confidentiality arrangement with the Company
- The third party is a person involved in a dealing or proposed dealing (including a sale) of all or part of the Company’s assets and/or business
- That disclosure is to a related body corporate of the Company
- The disclosure is to an entity that licenses products to the Company
- The disclosure is reasonably necessary for the establishment
- The disclosure is permitted, required or authorised by or under any law
Using the website
Wine Legends collects and retains data for the purpose of supplying you with, and for the processing of payment for, goods and/or services. When you visit winelegends.com.au, we collect some basic information about your browser. Examples are things like what type of browser and operating system are you using; how long did you stay on our site; what pages did you look at. This helps us understand how visitors browse our site, so that we can make their shopping experience better. We also collect personal information about you when you check out of our store such as your name, address, postal code, phone number, etc. We need this information to process payment and ship merchandise to you.
Wine Legends may use personal information to advise you of new services and marketing initiatives that may be of interest to you. This may include special product offerings and general information about our business. If you decide that you no longer wish to receive marketing information from the us, you can request to unsubscribe from the marketing list using the form on the website or at the bottom of the email. The Company does not disclose personal information to a third party for the purpose of allowing them to direct market their products or services to an individual.
Updates to your personal information
If your personal information changes, please contact us to update this information. We may also contact you from time to time to check that your personal information is still accurate. If you have any questions about your privacy, or want to make changes to your profile, or unsubscribe from our marketing list, simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
All the payment information we collect is done so under SSL – a standard internet security measure. Any data that we store about you is kept behind a secure firewall in our database and is not accessible to the public in any way.